Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm IT, Again!

Got tagged. By Angie. But I'm a rule breaker. Yep, that's right. Anybody who knows me knows I like to buck the system! So I didn't follow the tag exactly.

So here's the rules for this game, if you were a rule follower:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

I was draggin' my feet on this all week. Don't know why except I was afraid I wouldn't find anything wonderful. Especially since all the blogs I read have been writing and posting such stellar, rad stuff! So I decided just to choose some favorites. No categories. Just stuff. I am totally aware that there are 15 links. And for this I apologize. I actually scaled it down believe it or not! So just to put it out there, I'm totally not offended if you stop at like 2 or 3!

Scrapbooking
All of September '06
That Giant Sucking Sound
The Next Generation
The Art of Having Fun
All the Boys and the One Girl
Joy
My Favorite Subjects
Bug Rules
I Heart
When I am 80
Dear Proper Authorities
How to Make Your Mother Stroke
Motherhood Reflections
Lessons Learned


And there were so many more I felt attached to. About fabric, and scrapbooking, and Smarties, and teachers, and my friends, my parents, and kindness, and some where I just downright loved the pictures. So thank you to Angie for prompting a very unexpectedly joyful trip down memory lane.

P.S. By the way, have you guys seen the sites where you can turn your blogs into a hard bound book? Totally gonna do this. Someday.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You are not giving yourself credit. I love your blog and all of posts make me think and appreciate. I get excited to see you with a new post. I totally need that site you mentioned. Someone told me about it and I cannot find it. I want that. Great links and great posts, thanks for sharing!

Philigry said...

thanks for sharing those links! the throw was super fast and easy. size 13 needles, it took me two weeks, and i knit a pair of legwarmers during that time too. there are five panels, and each panel took about four hours. if you decide to try it i want pictures!

Claremont First Ward said...

just got home from Utah, but looking forward to re reading many of these posts.......never forget that you've always been my blog muse.

Casey's trio said...

Heather,

I really enjoyed reading through your previous posts. Your blog is such a great mix of humor and personal insight...you rock:)