Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How to Make Your Mother Stroke..................

Obtain small garter snake.

Play with it for 2 hours.
Try to find out if it's a boy or a girl.

Name it Poosasa.


Beg to bring it home.
Yep, that's how a mother strokes out. You almost lost me today baby girl.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I think next to the missing daughter post, this is my next favorite "fun" post. UNBELIEVABLE.....unless of course you know Lilly. OK, this summer she needs to spend a full day in my back yard. We've got bugs, frogs and snakes, and could probably keep her occupied for quite some time!

Claremont First Ward said...

more thoughts....next time you are in DC, you MUST take Lilly to the Smithsonian of Natural History. They have a kid geared bug room that is AWESOME. Tons of exotic bugs in natural habitats BEHIND glass, but also hands on bug adventures every hour or so. They bring out like 4 inch exotic cockroaches and stuff. Bet she'd be in heaven. Do you think she'll be an entomologist or whatever they are called?

Anonymous said...

ew, ew, EEWWW!!
put it down!!!

(maybe she'll be a herpetologist? assuming that's the right word...)

Laura said...

EWWWW! O.K. I am stroking out just looking at the picture. I HATE SNAKES!!!!!!!!! She is one "fun" girl!

Sarah said...

OH My Gosh!! I am dying looking at those pictures. Lilly is amazing. I hope that she continues not being afraid to touch gross things...Just looking at those pictures gave me chills...I hate snakes!!