You know, in school my favorite subjects were english and Chemistry. I felt like I was pretty good at both of them. Especially chemistry. (Can I say highest grade in my first year chem class at MSU? Yep, over 300 students in the class.) Now my favorite subjects are Lilly 101 and Haddie 102. I've never learned so much in my whole life. Still not covinced that I'm getting the highest grade in the class, but I'm sure putting in some serious study time. Every once in a awhile it feels like finals week. Sometimes I fell like it is Christmas break. But I am always glad I signed up for the classes. 





2 comments:
love this post!
Ok Angie's friend again... I love your blog!
Anyway I have to know what camera you have, I love photography and you are great at it!
My guess is the Cannon Rebel digital, which version, how many megapixels?
Again, love your pics!
Post a Comment