Monday, March 05, 2007

Dear Proper Authorities.......................

We have a perpetrator attempting to leave the scene of a crime. Suspect is wearing no shirt, no shoes, and, well, no pants for that matter. Saggy diaper is an affirmative. She is 1 year old, blonde haired (with lots of red tones, notes her mother), and blue eyed. She can toddle well, gets pretty fast when she really wants something. She is not considered armed and dangerous, however she can get pretty fired up if someone tries to take an object away for her. Crime in question? Defamation of a complete roll of toilet paper.
Note the actual fragments of toilet paper the suspect is attempting to ingest. Do not inquire as to why the suspect's mother chose to snap pictures instead of retrieving the T.P. fragments. Also, why the suspect is not clothed is not our concern either.
If suspect is found, please return to her mother. Punishment will surely fit the crime. Likely to be constant shutting of bathroom door to limit access to tempting toilet paper. Clothing will be put on and foreign objects retrieved from mouth on a more consistent basis, thus ruining pretty much all that is fun.

But, let's be honest fellas, she's super duper cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I want to remember about Haddie @ 1 year old:

*She always runs her fingers through her own hair when taking a bottle.

*She makes the funniest faces.

*She consistently eats more than her big sister. Yep, like twice as much.

*She gets pretty fired up when she wants something.

*I love, love, love how she goes crazy grabbing my wet hair out of the shower. She thinks it is positively awesome.

*She thinks Lilly is hysterical.

*It is an acrobatic event to change her diaper. She is a moving target.

*She can say Da Da and point to Alex's picture on the refrigerator.

*She can dance like nobody's business. Even to hymns at church.

*I cannot imagine my life without her.

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

LOVE IT! I'll keep my eye out for the culprit, although I'm pretty confident her mother has found and confined her. LOL. Sounds like your night away got your creative juices flowing, too!

Laura said...

I think this is my favorite post to date! LOVE IT!!! She is such a doll!