What do you do with one night off? Together? Head to the coast. At least that's what we decided. And it was a blast. I mean, we really didn't get to hang at the beach so much. All that thunder and lightning was a bit intimidating............ But hanging out together, doing a lot of swimming in the pool (I can't tell you how good it felt to be in the water!) And looking out the windows of our hotel room to see views. One day vacations aren't so bad after all!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Spontaneous...............................
What do you do with one night off? Together? Head to the coast. At least that's what we decided. And it was a blast. I mean, we really didn't get to hang at the beach so much. All that thunder and lightning was a bit intimidating............ But hanging out together, doing a lot of swimming in the pool (I can't tell you how good it felt to be in the water!) And looking out the windows of our hotel room to see views. One day vacations aren't so bad after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You got away! Hooray. And the pictures are so great!
I want a one day vacation! I have been begging Brian to take us to the beach for one last swim in the lake before it freezes over. Not sure he is on board. After this post, I am really going to push!!
I am so happy you enjoying your summer. get ready threeeeee is simply insane!
wonderful pictures, I like the sky most...
What a great way to spend time off!
I want a full res version of the sunset to put on my computer at work! Awesome!
Love you! Miss you!
Good for you...the pictures are great.
Post a Comment