Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Hope They Were Enchanted..................................

I'll admit it. It's a hokey place. It's been exactly the same since I was little. But it's what we've got. The Enchanted Forest. I'll keep going as long as my kids dig it. At least Lilly did. She was super excited for the Haunted House because last year she was "too little." You know what she told me? It was the worst part of her day. Because "it was a little scary and creepy." You'd never know from her initial excitement! Now Haddie? Completely different story. Took her awhile to warm up to the place after the girlie at the ticket booth jumped out, grabbed her hand, and stamped it. Eventually she rode the train. Twice.! Thank goodness for Nana, Papa and Rahul. I couldn't have taken the girls without them. I'm not kidding! You should see my feet. I've officially lost my ankles.


Going into the Haunted House:


Keeping the little one occupied:

Coming out of the Haunted House:


Oh, and then we spent the evening at the county fair. Checking out critters. Haddie was convinced we were going swimming. Thus, the bathing suit. I think it must be more comfortable in a pool.

8 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

You did all that TODAY? Are you nuts? :)

Casey's trio said...

F.U.N.

Shannon said...

You are a trooper for sure! Looks like so much fun!

Peppermint Lane said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Peppermint Lane said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Philigry said...

that sounds like so much fun!

H Digby said...

Did you get stuck in the Rabbit hole? Miss you! I hope to see you soon!

latree said...

did you meet the ghost?