Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh Happy Day...............................

If you knew me at all, you'd know I'm out of my mind for sports. I'm just a huge fan, period. In fact, I haven't quite recovered from my Olympic stupor. And you wanna know one of the things I'm looking forward to this maternity leave? Lots and lots of football. After 2 years of working weekends, my Saturdays and Sundays will be open. Praise the heavens above! So imagine how excited I was for this day. Soccer. A family sport! We've lived it and breathed it for decades. I'm just over the moon that Lilly wants to play. I won't lie, I was almost a little tearful buying the shin guards and cleats. I'm not ashamed over my sporty hormones. Not one bit! Just a planet full of pride!



That's how we roll......................


And then of course, this is how Haddie feels about the situation:

4 comments:

Katie B. said...

Haddie-Cakes!! Go TEAM!!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I think Haddie cakes just stole the show. Go Lilly!

Casey's trio said...

Too funny! Now I would be very impressed if you actually get to watch one of your beloved football games with kids running around....

Shannon said...

We are a huge sports family too. Brian just bought a huge flat screen tv and hung it over the fireplace. We are so ready for football too! Glad you get to enjoy it this year.

Can't wait to see how your little soccer player does this season!