I love my children so much it feels like it actually is my heart walking around my house on two sets of little legs with two little sets of hands playing, imagining, exploring and discovering. But today a little tribute to my Chubs, Haddie. Lilly is my spirit, my energy, my fire. Haddie is my sweetness, my elegance, my grace. I've said this before, but she is our peacemaker. She has a tenderness that is infectious. Last night she was sick. She was up and fussy for hours. As I sat with her, rocked her, held her and prayed for her, tears came from the total profound love I have for her. Even though she and I were exhausted, she still touched me and my heart was so full. This morning I think (I hope) she feels better. But if tonight ends up being the same exercise together, it will be a privilege and an honor to care for her again. I can't wait to see the amazing things she will do in her life with the gifts and talents she has been given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
beautiful post, heather.
being a mother is just so amazing.
Your incredible love and ability to see Haddies gifts brought tears to my eyes. I hope she feels better today. And, I think she's beautiful to look at too. I think the twins agree as well. Otherwise, why else would they always grab her face? :)
Your incredible love and ability to see Haddies gifts brought tears to my eyes. I hope she feels better today. And, I think she's beautiful to look at too. I think the twins agree as well. Otherwise, why else would they always grab her face? :)
What a sweet post, she looks pretty adorable from here too!
Post a Comment