Just can't get enough of this view. So positively cool.
If you thought Haddie was having a great time, think again. As much as Lilly loved the tractor, she hated it. Total grippage on my neckage.
Can't resist them at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi,
I found your blog through another blog that I read often. HA this blog world! Anyway, I read your blog often and look forward to your posts. I have never seen such a beautiful picture before. I love tulips and those colors are amazing. Wow! We're at themaxwellgirls.blogspot.com
Jeannie
Love the pictures. Just logging in and seeing those beautiful pictures makes me happy. I also enjoyed reading about Lily and her attitude. It's nice to know I am not the only one who has a spirited child. Stunning pictures. My mom and sister order bulbs from everywhere because they love the unusual tulips etc... I wish I could afford to just go flower crazy. I don't have the time or money to do as much as I would like. I just love flowers! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I have been so behind this week, its been nice to have something to look back on and say I did acomplish something... ebs and flows...
Post a Comment