Tuesday, April 24, 2012
It Comes Down to People................
This is an old picture. Around Christmas. And the picture itself is far from perfect.
But the sentiment is fresh.
I am grateful tonight for friendships. And the fact that in my home, we welcome whole families as friends. I am so lucky that we are able to spend time with others who are just plain easy to be around. Easy means peace. Easy means joy. Easy means inspiring and collaborating. Easy means talking it out. Talking everything out. I have said it before, I don't know how I was so blessed to be able to run in the circles at work, at my children's' school, and at church, with the very best people the entire planet Earth has to offer. This picture portrays all of those families, all of those amazing people, that I would gladly slay dragons for.
So it comes down to the people. These people I love and who I get to have future family friendships with. Whose children I am excited to be a part of their growing up. Knowing all the while that bumps in the roads, and geography, and dynamic circumstances and even strangers may temporarily invite friction. But have faith, the easy-ness always returns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment