Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Can See It...........................



In their eyes. Right? Can't you see it? Totally adoration. Coop is crazy for her. Big, big smiles for her everyday. And I knew Lilly would love him. Sometimes I even joke and say she loves him a bit too much. But really, it's a joke. She can't love him too much. She loves him just right.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Yep. I can see it. And it's beautiful!

alessandra said...

Heather as usual you are so good with that camera.I was so used hear my parents saying "where the time goes,our kids are growing so fast"NOw i'm the one saying it.The are so cute at this stage enjoy until you can,as i said they grow fast and and we do too.
Keep it up Heather.Ale

Shannon said...

You can absolutely see it. totally precious...both of them!

Candice said...

Heather, cute blog! I can't believe you found me...this is too fun! Candice

H Digby said...

Hey don't forget that we have a play the 13th of December at 2pm in NW you and lily have tickets....you must call me!Heather

Ruth said...

Gorgeous... that look in his eyes is so beautiful... definitely love for his sister.

Ruth xx