Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 Months................................

It's astounding actually. How time speeds up. And then I start to panic that I haven't documented those things that don't keep forever. Like how Cooper's hair won't do anything but stand straight up. And how Lilly's bed is the place to be after baths. And how Haddie dresses herself. And the girls got style man. Serious style. So here it is. Cooper's 2 month old birthday. And a few shots of the homestead. Documentary style.


6 comments:

H Digby said...

you look so young and haddie so has your style.

Casey's trio said...

That is some serious style. I love the red socks with the princess shoes. And Coop is a cutie!

Shannon said...

Cooper is getting so big! Time really flies. Haddie definitely has style...love it!

Philigry said...

two months already? he is so darn sweet. your cchildren are so beautiful!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

He's SO cute!!

latree said...

look at him. so cute..