


Things to remember..................*Dorothy
*Good Witch
*Little Monster
*Trick or Treating in the O.C. and by Nana's
*The girls dancing with Aunt Roopali
*Awesome weather and sunlight!
*Surprise visit from Michelle and Gavin (AKA "Tank")
*The following conversation:
Lilly: "Mommy, I don't like your tummy anymore."
Me: "Really............."
Lilly: "Yeah, it's getting fatter. Like you might break a trampoline or something."
Me: "Nice. Score me some of your Reese's."
6 comments:
The conversation is hilarious and the costumes adorable. Fun times!
Okay...the conversation is hysterical! Where do they come up with this stuff? Great pictures and I'm so glad you all enjoyed your ngiht.
You soooo would not break the trampoline. Trust me, I KNOW. Loved haddie in the green tights.
Love the picture of the shoes...great perspective! Oh Lills...if she only knew how many wonderful mommies (like me) have an outstandingly soft, trampoline breaking tummy...ahhh the trophies of motherhood! ;)
Oh the things kiddos say...kills me. They can't help but be painfully honest. Precious, except when you want to strangle them:)
I adore the costumes and the cutie kiddos!
Heather kids saying the darnest things ever.
My kids are telling me that my stomach looks like grandma 's one ,because is all wrinkles( means full of strech marks)what to tell ya?!,i know there will be a pay back time.And i will be wating
Ale
Post a Comment