*Football! *The World Series *Hockey season starts *It's the gateway to the holiday season *A sunshiny day is welcomed beyond measure *Fall colors are astounding *Halloween candy *Pumpkin Patches *It just makes me happy..................
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures are a treasure. Your talent for the words and pictures astound me. I am grateful for my family.
The pictures are great. As always. It's amazing to me that we still have so many things in common even though I'm not into sports or politics at all and you are! :)
3 comments:
These pictures are a treasure. Your talent for the words and pictures astound me. I am grateful for my family.
The pictures are great. As always. It's amazing to me that we still have so many things in common even though I'm not into sports or politics at all and you are! :)
Another hockey fan?? Love it! Go Canucks or Sabres (unless they are playing the Canucks)!
Post a Comment