Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Costume Craze............................

The Cousin Crew. Naturally.
Our Miss Kylee. Little friend extraordinaire.
He's no cowardly lion! Nope, Mr. Emmet is all boy!
Haddie would not take the frog hat off for anything the last few weeks since we got her costume in the mail. Yesterday, she wouldn't wear it for a million bucks. Go figure.
Anybody wonder what my little Belle princess is holding in her hand? Only the creepiest bug I've ever seen. Seriously, it made me convulse.
There goes the hat.
Fiona is not, in fact, choking Haddie. See, she's still smiling!

Trunk or Treat baby. Loads of fun until this morning. When everyone was tired and sassy. And then there is all that candy, staring at me, mocking me, calling me. I might as well just drop it directly into my pants and just avoid all the hassle of digesting.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

Great stuff!

;->

Laura said...

These are great costumes all of them. Where did you order them from? I struggle with halloween candy too! I try and try to remember how long I have to work out if I eat any, and that helps a little (not enough). Fabulous, amazing pictures and moments captured.

Katie B. said...

I'm soo sad we missed it! Looks like great fun! Awsome costumes!!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I know we talked about this last year, but I had forgotten that candy turns my children into monsters. It's 24/7, Can I have some candy? It was fun to see you and the girls at the Trunk or Treat........the twins officially have brown snot from the dust, any my eyes still feel gritty. ha ha.