Sometimes I get frustrated with our smallish house and our busy-ish street. But you know what? We live so close to the coolest park. It doesn't have any slides, or swings, or jungle gyms. It just simply has outside. Today our walk took 3 hours around the trails, down to the river. Seriously.
I should have taken more pictures of the park itself, but just like every other time, my most favorite thing to catch is my cute girlies. Thankfully they are both willing subjects right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I thought I could beat Sean to comment here :)
I don't get to Mary S. that often with the girls, but it certainly is a favorite spot. Especially the river! There's just something so entertaining about throwing rocks into the water. And who could beat wet sand and the clay? You're lucky to live so close... (we'd have to drive, like, 5 minutes or something)
3 hours! You are a GREAT mommy! I guess I know where to go if I have time on my hands and want to enjoy a stroll!
I love these girls!!
Post a Comment