Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Good day, Sunshine...................

Haddie is crazy about the outdoors. Don't leave any doors cracked or she's bolting for it. She especially thinks the wind is excellent. She just belly laughs. Way awesome.

As if you didn't think I'd be out there digging up worms. Hello! I'm all over it! What you can't see from the pictures is that there are dozens of worms in there. Dozens. No joke. I did, however, stop short of letting the worms take a bath with them, which was Lilly's passionate request.
Haddie, well, she doesn't really like to swing. Yet. As evidenced by the death grip she has on my neck. And the frightened tears. She warmed up a little today. If you look super close, you can see the top of Lilly's head as she was pushing us underdog. (Which is actually a little shove and then she runs right past us.) Haddie thought that was pretty funny.

There's just something about beautiful weather that is downright energizing. Today it was completely easy to leave it all behind and just stay outside all day, getting dirty, throwing balls, picking grass and walking to the swings. I bet it only hit about 65 F, but it felt simply tropical to us. Please, please, please let the sun shine tomorrow!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am quite jealous! It's snow snow snow here, and I am done with it! We are tired of being inside all day everyday. When you see my spring post you will know how much it means to for me to finally see the beautiful sunshine. I keep buying spring clothing just to give us all happy thoughts!
Anyway... darling shots, and spring is just magical! I am glad you are enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

hooray for sun! we've had some here, too.

(and i love the kerchief - i plan on making a bunch this year - my head burns easy! :(