



That Lilly and I look alike. That she is a spitting image of me. Hard for me to see because I think she is so stunning (not that I think I'm hard on they eyes or anything, just that she is so amazing to me that sometimes it takes my breath away.) While going through and organizing all of my pictures, and really looking at me and Lilly at the same age, I can sometimes see it. Did this layout to capture the similarities. Not a good picture of the page itself and don't read the journaling. Note to self: when you journal @ 4:30 am in a near coma like state you run the risk of jacking it all up. Enough said.
And I think I've come across my most favorite picture to date of me and my girls. Just messing around with the camera and the timer function. So fun!
And I think I've come across my most favorite picture to date of me and my girls. Just messing around with the camera and the timer function. So fun!
Other than that, nothing to report. Just buried in the magic of every ordinary day. Vera has exactly 4 weeks left. We are in the home stretch, baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment