These may seem like average pictures. But here's the closer look.
*Flying Haddie was taken by Lilly. A peek into a little sister always in your business. What else? My awesome manicure? Compliments of Lilly.

*This sweet picture of Haddie, I just liked. The soft light on her cheek enhances her charm just a little bit.
*The new stockings. Red and white, some of my faves. 4 of them up for our first Christmas as all of us.
*A look in the living room. Truly the place where we live. There are toys strewn about, the slipcovers are cattywompous (sp?) The floor could use a good sweeping. There's a kiddy backpack under the window as evidence of a walk. The light comes in from the window to add a little happiness. Yep, this is how we live everyday.
*And here's the kitchen taken by Lilly. Her artwork is hanging up on the far wall. There's dishes to be done on the counter. My craft room door is open proving that I've been in there messin' around. There are shoes out of place on the floor. Just another day in our paradise.
Tomorrow I am hoping I remember to document some of the projects I am working on and finishing up. It's back to work for me tonight so we'll see where my best intentions land tomorrow. Happy December!
1 comment:
love it! I have every confidence that you'll EASILY reach your goal. Love your manicure! Such great pictures and descriptions.
Angie
Post a Comment