Saturday, December 02, 2006






Just a peek into what I got goin' on. I have always got something cooking in the project department. I've tried to scale it back this year for sanity's sake. I have ideas swirling around like crazy to do for people. And then when I try to actually do it for everyone, I end up failing because my vision doesn't complete itself or (most often) I run out of time to do it how I really want. So, I'm giving myself a break this year. Keeping things simple. Not so many projects.

Obviously not the greatest pictures in the world, but a likeness nonetheless. I think the old Canon needs new batteries so it can focus again. Not to mention really gruesome lighting in my house at 5pm.

So the Thanksgiving album I did for the family that gathered that day. It just is a simple list of some favorite things to be grateful for, like movies, TV shows, music, etc. I think it will be fun to pull it out in 10 years or so and think on 2006 as history!

The other little album is what I am making for Lilly's preschool teacher Mrs. Amdal. I hope she will like it, but it is the perfect example of a vision gone wrong somehow! It's the thought and all that jazz.............

And then the last is one of the pages from the wedding album I am doing for Miss Amy. From the most beautiful wedding (outside of my own in the temple :) that I have ever been to. And since she is so dear to me it is such a pleasure to work on.

I am sure there will be a bunch of last minute stuff that will creep in. At least I gave up the Christmas cards to Costco this year.

1 comment:

Claremont First Ward said...

I've been waiting for todays installment.....when can I come over and browse through your albums?