November 11: A no brainer today. I'm grateful for Veterans. Of all shapes, sizes, ages, branches and wars. I know, without a doubt, my life would not be the same without the sacrifices of brave men and women throughout time on this country's behalf. This is the greatest country in the world, and that is no accident.
November 12: I am grateful for communication when it works. Too many incidents in the last couple of days that I have experienced, could have been avoided if the communication had just been there. I'm talking about active listening and human, decent, respectful, kind responses. This is also on my brain because I appreciate how difficult life is when communication isn't there. Vera is coming back. That's right, Vera is coming back. Which means again I will be faced with a gratitude of being able to talk with someone with full understanding, because I will have someone in my home for quite a spell, that I can't talk to at all. Wish me luck boys and girls. It's gonna get crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment