So easy to doubt and deminish. To wonder with uncertainty. But right now it's about the way I rock.
*I am an awesome momnma to my girls and boy.
*I am a good nurse who does a good job. I am nice to work with.
*I am a good wife. I love my husband, good and bad. All the time.
*I am funny. Very very funny.
*I have dreams and hopes and joy.
*I am darn good at listening to and advising my somewhat broken friend in a really meaningful way.
*I am good enough just they I am and I ROCK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How could you ever have doubted? You do rock; and the world benefits from your rockitude. (would adding Rock On be a bit much here?) Whatever, Rock On!
You ARE the best and you DO rock! I LOVE this post! Keep on rockin'
Love,
Nicki
Don't ever doubt for a second that you are who you are,meaning the "ROCK "of your family,you do rock too,but you are the center point of every person in your family and believe or not without you they coudn't be or do anything,so good job and keeping on rocking down the House...
I couldn't agree more. You are awesome!
Again proven, You are simply amazing....
You do ROCK, Heather!!! And you DO crack me up:)
I simply adore this post! It takes a totally rockin' girl to be able to see her gifts. Rock on!!!
You do Rock cause I remember you were always nice to me:)!!
Yes....yes you do.
xoxox, kate.
Post a Comment