The Sister's Quilt Show. Pretty much like no other. Every building is draped with quilts. Every store, City Hall, even the mini-marts. Quilts of every pattern, style, color and texture you can imagine. 1,300 of them. A full day of inspiration.

And the sun in always shining.

And it's impossible to not be impressed.

And it's impossible to not be amazed at the details.

And the patterns.

And the creativity. Look at all this wool felt! Unbelievable.

And the color.

Oh, and spending a day with cousins is darn fabulous to.

And lest you think otherwise, quilt shows are exhausting.
8 comments:
This inspires me to dust off the old sewing machine. You are one lucky mama to have girls that smile and pose for the camera. My kids usually grimace and run!
thst looks like so much fun! so great you had such a good time.
that was amazing! I love the abstract colorful quilt...
and... the two last pictures ;)
wow! I expect two form you by end of the year!
Wow! So beautiful!!! Hope you had a nice time:)
This looks like a great time! I can't even imagine seeing all those quilts at one time, I can see why it would be so exhausting!
(I'm visiting through Latree's blog.)
OMG...yes I Love her and totally stole that song after seeing her video. Ha! But you were NOT suppose to know that .haha!! JK I don't care Im so behind in music for all I know that song is like 5 years old! seriously though i want to be like her, but myself at the same time..ya know!!
So awesome! Talk about inspiration!
Post a Comment