That the days are long, but the years go by so fast. Can't even begin to make sense of what happened to Kindergarten. And it's over. Wasn't it just the other week I was a tearful mom putting my biggest on a bus, way pregnant, rushing to follow the bus to school on that first day? I watched the video I took from my hideout in the parking lot. All you can hear is my crying sniffles.
So now we have a graduate. Whose diploma reads "The Biggest Imagination in Rm. 3." A graduate who reads, who can count by 10's, whose teacher says she beams from the inside out. Proud mama? You can bet on it.
First grade and preschool are right around the corner. Mercy, mercy.
5 comments:
They truly are amazing and beautiful. Somewhat like their mama.
Such a beautiful post. It is so true that today is the only day we have with these kids as they are today. THanks for reminding me to enjoy where we are because the stages come and go so quickly!
Ahhhhh....I hope this summer lasts forever!
you must be proud, mama!
I love this post!
Post a Comment