Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our Little Man.................

0





"I love Cooper. He pumps my heart up."~Lilly

I couldn't agree more.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Laura said...

What a sweetie! I love what Lily said. I know I have said it before but you continue to be one of my favorite bloggers and I read a lot of blogs (really good ones) so you are in good company! I love what this little cooper means to you. I can feel it in every post. Unexpected and total joy!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it just melt your heart when your children communicate to you just how much they love their siblings? I love how much P loves her little brother and how much he adores her. And that they can not only tell each other that but SHOW each other. We are lucky, lucky mamas!!!

-nicki

Casey's trio said...

He is a cutie pie!

georgina said...

sqeezable

Jodie said...

I want to eat him up!

Philigry said...

he is so, so sweet. love that blonde hair.

Shannon said...

That quote is almost as cute as the squishy little boy. To die for...all of it!