At our house, we believe in fairies. Perhaps even so much that some may believe they really are fairies. And they may even have pink wing sprouts upon their backs. And they may have butterflies as pets. And they might have names like Tulip Glitterbell and Abigail Beautyberry. And they may collect things like twigs, and spiderweb silk, and acorns, and dandelion fluffs.
And everybody knows that fairies need pixie dust. And at our house, we happen to have lots of pixie dust.


And maybe someday, with a little magic and oodles of pixie dust, we will fly.
7 comments:
We believe too. Nice to know fairies are so widespread like all important things...kindness, love, and charity. My daughter is envious of the dust you've collected. Seems like I'll be hunting some down soon...
Precious!
Cute post!! Cute blog decor too:)
How am I not surprised that she has plenty of pixie dust. I miss that little sprite! :)
I love it! I want a little pixie dust too. I could use it this morning! Great photos.
Love your new look!
oh, little girls and faries, and such. so sweet.
that's so sweet...
Post a Comment