Saturday, March 28, 2009

It Was Wild Man................................
















Wildlife Safari. Went there myself as a kid. Now I get to take mine. How cool is that! We got to see those wild animals way up close. Except for the crazy ostrich. We closed our windows to protect ourselves from the dangerous, dangerous pecking. We had the elephants wash our car, we rode camels (and got wedgies) and we got golden tokens to ride the train. We enjoyed ourselves. We will go back.

6 comments:

Heather said...

This is so cool!! I want to go!

H Digby said...

Did the camel spit on you?

Casey's trio said...

My girls would LOVE this....so cool!

Jodie said...

Love that place!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks SO cool. We wanted to do this when we lived there, but never did. What great shots. YOu really take phenomenal photos!

Claremont First Ward said...

P.S. How is it possible that he's crawling already? HOW???????/

Have I told you how much I love your blog design?