Monday, December 22, 2008

An Arctic Blast is No Joke..........................

Man am I glad I bought 4 gallons of milk and 3 loaves of bread a few days ago.

Remember this?



Well this morning it looked like this. And it is still snowing.


And the children are playing. Like this. With the neighbor girls who make me want to live in this teeny, tiny shack forever.


And Big Coop? Well all this snow and blizzardly conditions are just not good for the hair.


Amen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Now that a lot of snow! Is Alex making it to the VA? S

Unknown said...

Heather -

The first picture in your stream needs to be copyrighted, and quick!! I am serious. It will be all over the Internet faster than you can blink be cause it is so fantastic. It has all the elements. Balance, story, lighting, and most importantly evocative with the dense darkness behind the light.

Dad

Casey's trio said...

I love the note from your dad! Wow, what a storm! Definitely a white Christmas:)

Philigry said...

so cute. your little guy is getting so big!
i did not forget about your pay it forward gift! email me your mailing address when you get a chance! smithbrothersbowdoiham@yahoo.com
thanks!