WOW...baby Alex...I mean Cooper! Everytime I look at this picture I'm in shock of how much he looks like his daddy :) I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 1 MONTH OLD???? How did that happen? I'm going to turn around and he'll be in 1st grade! I SWEAR time is speeding up....
10 comments:
Soul mate. Who could let a little thing called labor get between us and a craving for taco bell?
The red hair is killing me. He is beautiful. And now I am craving Taco Bell.
It has not been a month already has it??!?? Wow! And he is an absolute cutie.
Sweetness. I can't believe all that red hair! I've been thinking about you guys a lot. Your in our thoughts and prayers.
Let me guess.....needed a diet coke? :)
He cannot be a month old, can he? Precious photo of a beautiful boy!
Great picture. Can you send me a copy so I can add it to my desktop?
An unbiased observer. (Snicker)
wow! a month already? I think he looks like his daddy. so sweet.
he's BIG now.
and cute
and healthy
and chubby
and oh...
WOW...baby Alex...I mean Cooper! Everytime I look at this picture I'm in shock of how much he looks like his daddy :) I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 1 MONTH OLD???? How did that happen? I'm going to turn around and he'll be in 1st grade! I SWEAR time is speeding up....
Post a Comment