But let's forget about all my sorrows and calorie intake and look at this amazing family. But don't look at me too closely. I'm tired. It's been a rough week. And I've eaten a lot.








P.S. Even though my husband lost father and has been job searching in the last 24 hours, there has been things to celebrate. Thank you, thank you to my amazing church friends who threw me a fabulous shower for baby Cooper. It's so nice to hear people oogle over your offspring. And to also make really good food. I really am so lucky!
3 comments:
you all look great!!
Heather,
SO sorry to hear about your husbnd losing his job too. A rough week sounds like it is an understatement. Your ability to find the joyful harvest mixed in with all the grief and stress is commendable. Hugs to you!
I'm so sorry to hear about Alex's job and his father. Is he back in the Ukraine now?
You take the bestest pictures.
I'm sorry I missed your shower. I really did want to be there.
Post a Comment