Monday, September 29, 2008

Who Would Have Guessed.............................

There were so many years where I didn't know if I would ever experience motherhood. And here, there are 3. And 3 darn good ones.
Haddie loves Cooper. A lot. Actually, probably too much. But what has she discovered since his arrival? Let's take a closer look.
Yep. She's now a hair twirler. As of Cooper's birthday.
And that's Quinn. I'm thinking my girls are not going to stop loving on their little nephews and brother anytime soon. Does Gavin want to come and play???

Hey, Quinn, that's the same look your daddy always gives me when I try to take his picture. We need to talk.

4 comments:

Gemilyn46 said...

Oh my goodness, Heather. Your kids are so adorable, and Cooper looks just like his dad! Sorry I missed you at the hospital. Have a great time being home with them...they grow up way too fast.

Shannon said...

Oh Heather, I am so happy for you. Those are 3 pretty fantastic kiddos. You are blessed but I know you know that.

Sandy said...

I know u have heard this 50 times, but Haddie looks just like you when you were little in this pic. And Coop looks like his pop of course. And I think Lilly has a lot of Nana's facial look. BEEUTEEFUL!!!

Casey's trio said...

I'm feeling the love in those pictures!