Thursday, September 18, 2008

Proudly Introducing.................................


Cooper.

9 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Oh my goodness, what a doll! Those cheeks are adorable and all that hair - wow! Congratulations!

Heather said...

Awww. What a sweet baby! And the name Cooper is just perfect. Congrats, Heather!

Peppermint Lane said...

Congratulations. What a cutie. Looks like he might get Alex's red hair. I bet the girls are so excited to have their brother home!

Laura said...

Oh wow! What a bundle of sweetness. He is so cute. I love the hair. Congratulations!

Claremont First Ward said...

Heather. You had him. And I didn't even know. When? Are you home? I was thinking maybe I could stop by for the afternoon. Bring the boys. The twins have a cough. Is that OK? Totally kidding. I'm so happy for you guys, and do want to stop by.....but only to drop off Coopers gift. Not to stay.....I want all the details. I'm dying here.

H Digby said...

mini alex

Shannon said...

Heather....
He is so beautiful. I wasn't expecting to see him. Guess I didn't know how close you were. Lots of hugs to you all. Rest up Mama! CONGRATULATIONS!

Philigry said...

heather,
i just got caught up over here. he is so, so beautiful. i love the pictures of you pregnant, and the pictures of you in and you friends and family in the hospital. I am so glad everything went well, and you and your new son are healthy! I love his name. so sweet.
Sometimes i think about having another one. I have never had an epidural, (I always dialiate too fast, so they never make it) I sometimes think i could do it again if i could be more comfortable. Does it make it a lot more comfortable? All my friends who have had babies either have had a C section, or a natural birth.

latree said...

hello Cooper, well come to the world...