Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy Independence Day!





One of my most fave holidays. Love the patriotic music that always makes me a bit tearful. Love the stars, the red, white and blue. Love the American Flag, it just waves like no other.

This year we BBQ'd, did our own little fireworks show, hit a Portland Beavers baseball game that was super fun. Like apple pie I tell you.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe how much your girls are growing up!

I love the picture of you with the girls!

Sounds like the perfect day!

H Digby said...

Romsies you look so stinking cute...Girlies are adorable. Maybe they want to play next friday???

Philigry said...

that sounds like so much fun! glad you had a great day!

Casey's trio said...

Love the pictures! You all look so happy...it's nice to see your smiling face!

Shannon said...

Great photos! Sounds like you had a dreamy day. And we even got a little glimpse of the tummy...yay!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute..oh how I miss them.

latree said...

happy (belated) independence day. we will celebrate ours this 17 august.

heather, I can't wait to see your baby born. I hope you'll both be fine.