Monday, May 12, 2008

We Could be Worse Looking...................


Alex's nursing preceptor knitted this very sweet blanket for our little one. So we decided it would be nice to thank her with a family picture. Even though this isn't world class photography, it just reminds me that we really need to preserve ourselves in pictures more often! And I'm fully aware that the yard needs a good weeding. But that's why I married my husband. Yardwork and bills. They belong to him!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Katie B. said...

You guys look gooooooood! ;) I hope your mother's day was fun!

Heather said...

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who says this about there husband. Lovely family and blanket.

Claremont First Ward said...

I see you crawled out of your cave long enough to take this picture, which I love, but what were you thinking hiding your stomach? Geez. You'll have the baby before I ever see you!

Sean Gates said...

Good picture ... Haddie is smiling and facing forward! Way to go! :-)

Shannon said...

Adorable picture. So nice to get a good look at all of you!

BTW, what is a nursing preceptor?

latree said...

so sweet happy family picture

Anonymous said...

Wow. Seans right. we can see Haddiecakes face!! And a pretty blanket-uhoh...I guess I better get moving on that.Aunt S

Meghan said...

I just got to your blog from the Pioneer Woman's blog.
I was reading the recipe you posted, Pink Stuff, & when I saw what was in it, I was like...she has to LDS, so I headed on over to investigate.
Lo & behold I saw the linky for the church.

Let me just say that one LDSer can spot another one from a mile away or at least an internet away.

This has been served at way to many Church dinners for me to not recognize it as a "Mormon Dish!" LOL