Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Sick and Tired.........................
Literally. That's what we are here. Sick and tired. Lilly was just downright pitiful all last week. Worked hard trying to keep her happy and get her on the mend. What did I get for my efforts? A nasty case of tonsillitis. The kind where you feel like to are swallowing swords and daggers. But hopefully a lot of medication of every kind will turn things around! Lilly is already back to school. I almost got dressed today. Almost. Maybe tomorrow is my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Don't rush the getting dressed thing. It just leads to other things that will probably mean not getting the rest time you need! Nope, getting dressed when not fully well is WAYYY over rated! Hope that you are all feeling better and back to normal soon!
Heather...I am sorry you are not well. Mom's should not be allowed to get sick. Stay in bed and be nasty...and let others take care of you! Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful post. You are amazing!
Heather, Your mother says call her for help anytime.
Oh no! Sending some good healin' love your way. Hope you are all feeling better soon!
Heather,
You'd better stay down and get well. Or I'll have to do.something.
oh no, i hope you are feeling better. sstay in those jammies as long as you can!
get well....
Post a Comment