Monday, April 07, 2008

Hiatus...................................




We're still alive. Just needed a break from ye olde computer. Didn't realize an entire month went by. What? A month? Yeah, that's right. A month.

Lots of progress. Mostly in my waistline. Almost ready to bust out maternity clothes which tremendously depresses me. Since this pregnancy has been a complete miracle, I'm hoping it will continue with a post partum shedding of absurd amounts of weight. Did I mention that they think we're on the blue team this time? Yep, we're probably looking at 2 cheerleaders and a quarterback (or forward, for my family!)

Speaking of the blue team, we added a nephew finally. I think we got a good one. Go take a look. We like him. And I guess after 4 granddaughters it's time to try and even it out as another brother and sister-in-law are going blue in August. So that'll make 3 boys in six months! (That is if the bits and pieces that showed up in my first ultrasound stay that way!)

Anyway, I'm back. At least sort of. Trying to get the mojo back in my routine. I have, however, read every single post ya'll have written. Even though I haven't commented. Because I'm a jerk. And I'm lame. And I'm going to try and make it up to everyone.

6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

You can make it up to me.......somehow. j/k. Can't wait to see your expanding waistline. Congrats on going blue. Very exciting. How many weeks are you now?

Shannon said...

How fantastic that you are adding a little man to the mix! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

See! Yer famous now and cant abandon your public following. Besides, it makes yr Auntie cranky. Busy? Kids? Hubby? Feeling preggers! Sheeez! But OK, whatever u need.

Sarah said...

Welcome back Heather...I love to hear from you. We are so excited to have another little guy to play with!! Can't wait to see you!

Casey's trio said...

I missed ya sister! Can't wait to see pics of that belly..no pressure though. GO BLUE!

Sean Gates said...

I was just about to comment on another post to see if I could get you to write something. My subliminal powers worked! Can't wait to get confirmation of another forward for the "team".

Love ya!
Sean