She's a shoe girl.
She's a hat girl.
She's my beautiful girly girl.
And she loves pepperoni pizza which proves that she's mine. And she sings and she dances and she laughs completely infectiously. She is walking sunshine. She loves "Charlie and Lola" so befittingly we had pink milk and doughnuts. And we had family. And we had fun. She's impossible not to adore. I'm so grateful for my 730 days with her. Can't wait to see what topsy, turvy way she's gonna rock this planet.
P.S. I'm almost ready to make a big miraculous announcement, so stay tuned!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to Haddie cakes. The pictures are amazing. I cannot WAIT to read about your miraculous announcement. Oh the suspense!
ok heather....spill the beans! I wanna know! my kids love charlie and lola too, and so do i. happy birthday to your little sweetie. she is adorable.
Happy 730th anniversary Haddie!
Happy #2!! Such a big one! She is adorable Heather and she and my little Ellie Princcess would get along famously - with the shoe and hat fetish and all! BTW, I love her shirt!
Oh, and you know I am on pins and needles over this announcement!!!
happy birthday to your adorable 2 year old. my nearly 2 year old has those same exact jeans on today. :)
Happy Brithday Haddie....I loved pictures. Heather you are seriously gifted at Photography...and making beautiful babies!!
did you make that hat? SHOW OFF. I think we will have one more thing in common. Three things anyways!!
Post a Comment