Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Saving Lives and Birthing Babies................



That's how I spent New Year's. Busy night. But alas, we didn't get the first 2008 baby of the city. We never do. I did however, have the last baby of 2007. That's gotta be something, right? Anyway, love these girls. Even when my passion wanes for the job, my girls still have my love. They keep me coming. Well, possibly it's the paycheck, but without these ladies it would be so unpleasant! Sometimes when I reflect on what my life would be like if I never had a career (which was my original intent, by the way!) I actually have a little panic. That would have meant I would have never had the most amazing people in my life. Ever. The people who get me. Who think I'm sort of funny. Who I think are high-sterical. Who care about others like you wouldn't believe. Who make me better. And want to be even better than that. Who I can talk to for 12 hours straight and still forget things I wanted to say. What would I do without my Katie? My Amy! My Lisa! My Digs! Seriously, everyone! A complete and total blessing. That's the bottom line.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

You're so lucky to have such a great group of people to work with....or should I say, be in charge of? ha ha. Totally fun to see you in your work environment, too.

Anonymous said...

They look like angels to me! Aunt S

Casey's trio said...

Heather you are so funny! I think we would be homies if you lived in my neck of the woods:)

latree said...

you do a noble job...

Johnson Family said...

I love these pictures and I agree with Angie, it's fun to see you in your work environment! "Saving Lives and Birthing Babies..." a very great thing you do if I do say so myself!

Philigry said...

heather, i love this post. you are all so lucky to have eachother! have you ever gotten that email about sisters? it is about how we always need to keep our girlfriends close. if i could remember the link i would send it to you. i think you would enjoy it.
happy new year!

Katie B. said...

Back at you girl! I heart you sooo much! :) I don't know what I would do without my all of our 12 hour "therapy" sessions! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!