Friday, January 04, 2008

Preschool..........................


So today I'm picking up Lilly from preschool and I instead found this hunk of muddy girl! I had just finished chuckling with another mom whose boy was pretty messy. Laughing about how they were going to get him home. Came around the corner to Lilly sitting on a towel. Completely. Soaking. Wet. And giggling like mad. I've laughed about this all day. And so has Lilly. And that makes me happy. Dirty laundry or not.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this picture! She is such a doll.

Shannon said...

I love that you thought it was funny. I need to remind myself that they are just kids and it is just dirt more often:)

Casey's trio said...

Ya gotta love a girl that isn't afraid to get muddy once in awhile!

latree said...

When I'm okay, I would think it's funny too. But when I'm in a bad mood, I wouldn't think so...
I hope you take it easy any time, it's good for kids to get dirty sometime...