Friday, January 25, 2008

The Happenings.....................

From ballet and tap...............
To haircuts.............
To messy, snotty, dirty Princesses. Life at warp speed.

Did I mention I love my new lens? I think it has changed my life. For the better, of course.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Love the first picture! I can't wait to get my girls in a dance class so that I can dress them in all the froo-froo stuff. Ahhh the haircuts. My girls have only gone to the haircut place once. The rest of the time, I butcher their bangs at home:O

Johnson Family said...

What kind of lens is it exactly? Do tell. Great pictures...I need to take a photography class!

Katie B. said...

I LOVE those tap shoes!!! I want some!!! It would be soo great to have the girls in class together ....if only we lived a bit closer!

Claremont First Ward said...

Will you PLEASE, PLEASE teach me how to take photos like yours? If you continue taking such great shots it *just* might endanger our friendship. ha ha. AWESOME shots, awesome kids, and WHERE have you been?