Monday, December 03, 2007

Jolly Old St. Nick.............................












Santaland baby. At Macy's. I think the pictures speak for themselves! Lilly and Aida? Ecstatic! Haddie and Fiona? Not so much. Still a good time had by all. (Big mama even picked up some totally radical ornaments at a sweet price!) The ultimate recipe for success? Go on a Monday afternoon. Specifically a Monday with monsoon rain flooding and drenching the entire Pacific Northwest. Smart people would stay home on a day like today. But not us. The best Santa visit yet! Oh, and don't forget Monkey Ryan, who we wouldn't have been able to do the adventure without! And the hot chocolates for the ride home. Perfect.

P.S. I hope you enjoy the complete motherload of pictures! I couldn't rule any of them out!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm glad you didn't rule any out. I love the one of Haddie looking not so happy and the one of Santa touching Lilly's nose. So cute. Love how cute "the cousins" look together.

kirsten said...

oh my goodness. those last three shots are amazing. that is so much cuter than the regular mall-santa shot (which i've never done).

Laura said...

I'm glad we got to see more of the pictures, they are adorable. It looks like your little loved Santa about as much as my twins did.

Casey's trio said...

Not sure if we'll risk the trip to see Santa at the mall this year because my girls will look much like Haddie. We saw Santa at an event last weekend and they clung to me for dear life so I had to get in the picture! Love all the different Santa shots though.