Saturday, December 01, 2007

Family..................


It's just one word. Pretty simple really. The word family can evoke strong emotion. For me it evokes gratefulness. This simple little sign sits on our bookshelves, literally in the middle of home. I walk by it a hundred times a day. I think it speaks to me saying "This is why you do everything." And I think it is right. I sleep 2 hours a day sometimes. I do a mammoth rotation of laundry and meals. I heal ouches with my hugs and kisses. And I do all of it for my family. All of it.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

What a great way to start off your December picture of the day blog. Thanks for the reminder.

latree said...

you're right. family gives us strength to do imposible things...

Claremont First Ward said...

Love, love, love this.

Anonymous said...

And Heather, your family loves you for every minute of your effort. You are the warmest, kindest person we know. And much more mature than your parents. lol

Casey's trio said...

It says it all!