And I was sitting there oblivious the whole time you were taking this awesome shots? Unbelievable. They are great. Love the one of you. BTW, how do you have time to keep up wiyh your eyebrows?
so glad you had a good ady! love those pictures! you all look so happy! I got the tunic pattern from patternreview.com thanks for visiting...i am doing another give away!
4 comments:
super fun that you came by! i love new people! and holy cow, your kids too cute! and whoohoo on your stockings up! fabulous!
And I was sitting there oblivious the whole time you were taking this awesome shots? Unbelievable. They are great. Love the one of you. BTW, how do you have time to keep up wiyh your eyebrows?
so glad you had a good ady! love those pictures! you all look so happy!
I got the tunic pattern from patternreview.com
thanks for visiting...i am doing another give away!
I am loving your December goal. It's great to see more posts from you and pictures are nice too. I love the picture of you!
Post a Comment