Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Believe it or Not.................

This here is post #200!! So glad I actually looked! Wow, what can I say. Starting this baby up has been one of the most rewarding, creative, inspiring, friend making endeavors I have ever done. I was reflecting today on some of the things I have posted on over the last year. Kind of amazing to watch the ebbs and flows. And then to realize that they are not going to stop. There will be good days, bad days, jubilant days and downright sad days. But they are my days. Mine. My journey. My family's adventures. My experience. My life. And just in knowing that there is power. Power to choose the joy, choose the faith, choose the creativity and choose the love. Power to make all of my days valuable. Power to be joyful and grateful.



Here's something I'm grateful for today. Bag #2. Completed after the girls fell asleep last night. I'm totally in love with it. I love the fun bright colors. I wish they had cooler fabric at Joann's. I may have to start stalking the other fabric stores. I'm telling you, these are fun bags to make. And they're pretty big. Yesterday we took one to the library. It held 8 books and 4 movies. Not bad right? It's just always so rewarding to start and finish a project in a couple of hours. The only problem? I just can't take any good pictures of my finished products!

OK, off to the park! Haddie is refusing a nap today (she's been in there talking to herself for 2 hours. That oughta be enough of a trial). Gotta do something to wear these girls down!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Love your new look! Love the bags. Congrats on making it to 200. I for one am so glad you blog. You inspire me with your realness (thats not a word). I love how creative and wonderful you are yet how you admit your life and days are not perfect. It's so reassuring to know I am not alone :) Keep on posting!

Laura said...

Oh kinda cool how close you and Angie were to hitting 200 at the same time!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I am so thankful you blog and inspire me and I LOVE the bags!! Miss you, Les

Anonymous said...

congrats on the milestone, heather - and your bags turned out cute!

Johnson Family said...

Very cute bags! Do you have a pattern you used? Wow! 200th post, makes me wonder where I am? Congrats and thanks for letting me be a part of your blog life. Tiff

Claremont First Ward said...

How did I miss this one? Congrats on 200. I'm glad I beat you. j/k. Thank you being my inspiration.........LOVE your new header.......do you actually have the software to play around with the headers?