OK. Here is life lesson #1: Usually the right thing to do is the harder thing. I mean being completely honest (in every way), righting a wrong, serving. Sometimes it would be easy just to sit back and do the wrong thing, because it is WAY easier.
Take for example, exercise. I know it is the right thing to do. But it is super hard for me. Today, and I'm not joking, I had chest pain before I even got on the treadmill. And diet? Crap. Let's not talk about it since I just ate 3 Rice Crispies treats. If diet and exercise are so right, let's just make it easy for everyone. Please. Seriously. When I am in charge of a world, it will be a piece of cake. I mean that literally, eat a piece of cake as exercise. Am I right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You crack me up...I am laughing to hard right now...because I feel your pain! Just remember how good you feel once it is done! Sort of like cleaning your bathroom!
ha!!!!!
Brilliant! I'm writing you in on the next presidential election!
Post a Comment