Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just Lots to Show..........................















Pictures from our trip. It was simply gorgeous where we stayed. The pictures of the mountains are views from our cabin (or close by). By the way it is Mt. Jefferson. And then of course there is the cabin. I highly recommend a KOA cabin. Seriously, it is the only way to go. Please make no mention of my bad after swimming too much hair. My brain is fully wrapped around it! Then there is Lilly with the butterfly she found and captured. It stayed on her hand or crawled on her shirt for HOURS. I'm not joking, she has some kind of animal gift. (She even gets her goldfish to give her kisses! No lie!)

In short we have a great little jaunt. Oh, I did forget pillows. Oh yeah, and it was super cold. And I slept in a double bed with a girl on each side of me trying to keep them asleep and warm. And I don't want to forget how Haddie barfed all over, well, each night. But the swimming was glorious, the smell of the campfire can't be beat, and whoever invented the Smore, I want to kiss you full on the lips.

3 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Sounds like so much fun. I can't believe the butterfly thing. THe pictures are amazing. Now, the big question: Are my eyes deceiving me, or is Alex eating a hotdog and drinking a soda WITH one hand?

Katie B. said...

It looks like great fun! I wish we were there with you...cold and all!!! Where was the KOA located? How close was it to the lake? See you at work on Friday! Toodles!!!

Laura said...

Amazing photos, amazing times I am sure. I love your photography!!