scattering sunshine
you must have had so much fun distorting these........how hard is it, really? Lots of fun to look at. I think my fav is the one with just your bro.
Angie,It actually so easy with an iMac. There is a program where you just pick the distortion you want and it takes the picture. It's called ... PhotoBooth.Heff, these are hilarious! I was crying/laughing. I can't believe Roopali was able to escape the distortion in the only one she was in!Love ya,Sean
These are too funny!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you must have had so much fun distorting these........how hard is it, really? Lots of fun to look at. I think my fav is the one with just your bro.
Angie,
It actually so easy with an iMac. There is a program where you just pick the distortion you want and it takes the picture. It's called ... PhotoBooth.
Heff, these are hilarious! I was crying/laughing. I can't believe Roopali was able to escape the distortion in the only one she was in!
Love ya,
Sean
These are too funny!
Post a Comment