

Here's a little project I finished recently. It's just a little book. It has the lyrics to our family song. Or our family's current song. "Ordinary Miracle" by Sarah Mclachlan. A super, super simple little album but probably one of my favorites so far. I find myself reading through it a lot! I didn't include all the pages, but here's just a little peek~
So often I think the simplest things are the most inspiring. The lyrics to the song are at the bottom of this post.

It's not that unusual
When everything is beautiful
It's just another ordinary miracle today
The sky knows when it's time to snow
Don't need to tell a seed to grow
It's just another ordinary miracle today
Life is like a gift they say
Wrapped up for you everyday
Open up and find a way
To give some of your own
Isn't is remarkable
Like everytime a raindrop falls
It's just another ordinary miracle today
Birds in Winter have their fling
But always make it home by sprine
It's just another ordinary miracle today.
When you wake up everyday
Please don't throw your dreams away
Hold them close to your heart
Cuz we're all apart
Of an ordinary miracle...............
It seems so exceptional
That things just work out afterall
It's just another ordinary miracle today.



2 comments:
Heather,
You kill me with jealousy with your insight and creativity. I've got to see this in person!
Love the book!!!! Truly wonderful work. Roberts just got the books from Maya Road but the bigger ones sold out quickly. I have my eye on them. Thanks for sharing the lyrics to the song too. It's a favorite of mine and I really wanted to have the lyrics :)
Post a Comment