Thursday, April 19, 2007

Milestones....................




I know there are going to be a lot of firsts. For my kids that is. First school bus rides, first airplane flights, first time jumping off a diving board. Last week was Lilly's first playdate. Where it was planned beforehand, where I had to quell the anticipation for Lilly for a couple of days. The friend is an adorable little girl from preschool named Anna who is spunky and smart like Lilly. Now we've had lots of kids come to play periodically. Lots of cousin playing time. But this felt different because it wasnt' someone coming to visit me, bringing their kids to let them play together. (Which I might add, is one of my most favorite things in the world!)




Nope, this was all for Lilly and Anna.


And it was fun.


And I think we need more playdates.


So we kept Emma to play with Lilly and Fiona after Haddie's playgroup.
And we had ring pops, watched Charlie and Lola, played with glitter and doll houses.
And I think we need more playdates.
Because it's fun for Lilly, and for mama.


2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Heather,
You'll always be a popular mamma with as hands-on and FUN you are. Emma had a BLAST on the playdate. Thank you so much for keeping her.

Laura said...

I think I recognize the cute red head! We have a lot of playdates around here too. What a fun mom you are... How old is Lily? Emma is the same age as my Jacob... so maybe Lily is the same age too? Oh and if your "girl" challenged it doesn't show, I love all the clothing your girls have, and the cute little hair cut on Lily is so cute! With your scrapbooking, sewing and many other talents you are just oozing with great things to share!