




Happy Valentine's Day! So far my day hasn't gone too badly. But it is only 8am so I've got some time. Not that I'm anticipating it to go downhill or anything. You know, it's just early.
Yesterday was Lilly's first Valentine's Day party at school. Was there anything cuter you ask? Not so much. Simply adorable. Especially the part where Lilly escorted all the children to her bag for treat and valentine drop offs. She killed me. She traced that I LOVE YOU heart for her daddy. You know I loved it because of the likeness to conversation hearts.
Didn't my little heart bouquet turn out cute? Why oh why do I love thee oh valentine's decorations? Had to resist taking pictures of everything.
And then lastly our little "Mishka" card. It's what Lilly picked out for daddy. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile. I guess that's really the point of today after all, right?
By the way, Alex loved the little mini-album (if you can call it that). Have to post pics of that someday.
Hug and kiss your loved ones!
4 comments:
You are so talented I can't stand it!
You are so talented, very inspiring! I need to stop worrying about my cleaning and everything else being done first and have more fun!
Oh and... I want to see the mini album (if you are taking that into consideration on when to post).
You are disgustingly talented!
Post a Comment